1. How old was King Tut when he died?
2. Does the author suggest any foul play?
3. what information did you find concerning his death?
4. Who (if anyone) does the author suggest may have killed King Tut?
5. who succeeded King Tut to the throne?
6. What other "facts" are included about his death?
7. Extra notes:
1. How did King Tut become king?
2. What does Tutankhamen mean?
3. How did Tutankhamen get his name?
4. Who were King Tut's parents?
5. Whom did King Tut marry and how old was he when he married?
6. Who succeeded King Tut to the throne?
7. How do we know that he was buried in a hastily prepared tomb?
8. How do we know that his death was unexpected?
9. What did King Tut's widow do after his death?
10. What happened to her suitor?
11. Whom did she eventually marry?