1. How old was King Tut when he died?
2. Does the author suggest any foul play?
3. What information did you find concerning his death?
4. Who (if anyone) does the author suggest may have killed King Tut?
5. Who succeeded King Tut to the throne?
6. What other "facts" are included about his death?
7. Extra notes:
1. Does the body of King Tut suggest any foul play?
2. Is there evidence of natural causes for his death? Explain.
3. What other facts are included about his death?
4. Is there any information that you found to be significant?
5. How can unwrapping the mummies be dangerous to your health?
6. What was the condition of the body when it was found?