1. How old was King Tut when he died?
2. Does the author suggest any foul play?
3. what information did you find concerning his death?
4. Who (if anyone) does the author suggest may have killed King Tut?
5. who succeeded King Tut to the throne?
6. What other "facts" are included about his death?
7. Extra notes:
1. How was King Tut's tomb found?
2. Where was the tomb and how long did it take to find it?
3. Why did it take so long to find King Tut's tomb?
4. How many objects were in the tomb?
5. Who headed up the expedition?
6. What unusual things happened during the excavation?
7. What can we learn from looking at the sarcophagus?
8. How is King Tut's tomb different from other kings' tombs?
9. Tutankhamen's funeral bed is made in the form of which Egyptian goddess?
10. What are some interesting facts about King Tut's funeral and tomb?
11. What room remains one of the more important finds of Tut's tomb?
12. Name two rumors, or false information that has been proven incorrect about the tomb and its excavation.